Breaking with years of well established tradition Mrs Fiona Warburton of Harold managed to complain to EDF about the accuracy of her energy bills without once mentioning her elderly mother’s advanced Alzheimer’s or her daughter’s terminal leukaemia. Continue reading
Today’s Weather: Hazy
Harold Tweets…My Tweets
- UK terrorism threat downgraded to ‘Fucking hell, run for it’.
- Global schadenfreude shortage looms after huge surge in demand in UK
- Nation prepares to celebrate the end of PPI calls
- Seasick Greta Thunberg’s puke ‘causing irreversible damage to our oceans’
- The Alphabet, according to Jacob Rees-Mogg, Esq., M.P.
- Nation prays Larry the cat has a taste for large blonde rodents
- Rees-Mogg admits to using camphorated tincture of laudanum with nanny
- Sajid Javid won ‘at least five votes’ from letting Shamima Begum’s baby die
What they’re saying about the Evening Harold!
"Way better than the Guardian" - Jeremy Corbyn
"Ha - this piece of wit contains a lot of truth" - Brian May.
THE REAL BRIAN MAY!!!
"I just love this paper.... site... web thingy. Makes my day, every day" - Phil Burfoot
Most popular stories
Enjoy some older Haroldy goodness