- Today's Weather: Hungover, frankly
Harold Tweets…My Tweets
- 430-million-year-old fossil named after David Attenborough “actually Keith Richards”
- British blokes as dull looking 700 years ago as they are today, science confirms
- Theresa May drafts her Dear Jean (Claude Juncker) letter
- Irony implodes: Nick Griffin to emigrate
- 56% to vote Womble at next election: shock poll reveals
- Wills responds to ‘workshy’ press criticism: “I’m a Prince, dur…”
- Political party seeks £70K sponsorship
- Labour hopes fitting foglamps will help party move forward
What they’re saying about the Evening Harold!
"Way better than the Guardian" - Jeremy Corbyn
"Ha - this piece of wit contains a lot of truth" - Brian May.
THE REAL BRIAN MAY!!!
"I just love this paper.... site... web thingy. Makes my day, every day" - Phil Burfoot
Most popular stories
Enjoy some older Haroldy goodness