- Today's Weather: Hungover, frankly
Harold Tweets…My Tweets
- The May stood on the burning deck…
- After Rio Ferdinand, clamour grows for Michael Gove to take up boxing
- Jeremy Hunt “still not dead”
- Iain Duncan Liar backs Boris Liar
- May: compared to £1.5bn DUP bribe, £140m for a general election “a bargain”
- Sex robots now so realistic they won’t sleep with the men who buy them
- At this point it would be nice if our leaders really were lizards
- Twitchy Tories offer police and prison officers bribe before it all kicks off
What they’re saying about the Evening Harold!
"Way better than the Guardian" - Jeremy Corbyn
"Ha - this piece of wit contains a lot of truth" - Brian May.
THE REAL BRIAN MAY!!!
"I just love this paper.... site... web thingy. Makes my day, every day" - Phil Burfoot
Most popular stories
Enjoy some older Haroldy goodness