Everyone in the UK has woken up happier than an MP contemplating their expense claims. The sun is shining, Brexit is a fantastic idea being superbly negotiated by the nation’s finest minds whose plan for it is detailed and brilliant and the government, led by the admirable Theresa May, is as strong and stable as a table made from granite and Gwyneth Paltrow’s belief that she’s not talking nonsense. Continue reading
Today’s Weather: Hard a-starboard
Harold Tweets…My Tweets
- ‘Brexit – The Musical’ still not as tedious as Les Miserables, say critics.
- UKIP unveil new logo
- Flatulent darts player accidentally leaks Rees-Mogg’s Brexit plan
- 1922 Committee receives 66 million letters of no confidence in Theresa May
- Coca-Cola Christmas insulin truck to tour diabetes hotspots
- ‘Bleeding’ vegan burger will come with suspiciously authentic scabs
- Light rain plays havoc with my bone spur, insists Trump
- Spirit of Schrödinger’s cat invoked to solve Irish border problem
What they’re saying about the Evening Harold!
"Way better than the Guardian" - Jeremy Corbyn
"Ha - this piece of wit contains a lot of truth" - Brian May.
THE REAL BRIAN MAY!!!
"I just love this paper.... site... web thingy. Makes my day, every day" - Phil Burfoot
Most popular stories
Enjoy some older Haroldy goodness