Everyone in the UK has woken up happier than an MP contemplating their expense claims. The sun is shining, Brexit is a fantastic idea being superbly negotiated by the nation’s finest minds whose plan for it is detailed and brilliant and the government, led by the admirable Theresa May, is as strong and stable as a table made from granite and Gwyneth Paltrow’s belief that she’s not talking nonsense. Continue reading
Today’s Weather: Cock Robin
Harold Tweets…My Tweets
- Amber Rudd confirms royal baby will be deported as immigrant family doesn’t have the right paperwork
- Millionaire egotist crashes NHS, then lectures social media on morality
- PM sorry if her Blacks Go Home policy was ‘somehow misunderstood’
- May ‘within her rights to do a poo on Corbyn’s head’
- After years of missed NHS standards, Jeremy Hunt is referred to parliamentary standards commissioner for not filling in a form
- Police cuts aren’t linked to rising crime so Amber Rudd gives up her own security officers
- Pardew says he ‘would consider’ underperforming with another new club
- Airwick launches Airwick Skunk, to give ‘calming ambience’ for pet owners
What they’re saying about the Evening Harold!
"Way better than the Guardian" - Jeremy Corbyn
"Ha - this piece of wit contains a lot of truth" - Brian May.
THE REAL BRIAN MAY!!!
"I just love this paper.... site... web thingy. Makes my day, every day" - Phil Burfoot
Most popular stories
Enjoy some older Haroldy goodness