Everyone in the UK has woken up happier than an MP contemplating their expense claims. The sun is shining, Brexit is a fantastic idea being superbly negotiated by the nation’s finest minds whose plan for it is detailed and brilliant and the government, led by the admirable Theresa May, is as strong and stable as a table made from granite and Gwyneth Paltrow’s belief that she’s not talking nonsense. Continue reading
Today’s Weather: Hazy
Harold Tweets…My Tweets
- Rees-Mogg admits to using camphorated tincture of laudanum with nanny
- Sajid Javid won ‘at least five votes’ from letting Shamima Begum’s baby die
- Buckingham Palace goes digital with first ‘QILF’ Tinder post
- Paul Manafort sentenced to being poked with the soft cushions
- Man who threw egg, milk and flour charged with battering Jeremy Corbyn
- Grayling gives £108m contract to Bryan Ferry
- Moderate Catholics urged to condemn George Pell
- Lib Dems’ invitation to join Independent Group lost in post
What they’re saying about the Evening Harold!
"Way better than the Guardian" - Jeremy Corbyn
"Ha - this piece of wit contains a lot of truth" - Brian May.
THE REAL BRIAN MAY!!!
"I just love this paper.... site... web thingy. Makes my day, every day" - Phil Burfoot
Most popular stories
Enjoy some older Haroldy goodness