Everyone in the UK has woken up happier than an MP contemplating their expense claims. The sun is shining, Brexit is a fantastic idea being superbly negotiated by the nation’s finest minds whose plan for it is detailed and brilliant and the government, led by the admirable Theresa May, is as strong and stable as a table made from granite and Gwyneth Paltrow’s belief that she’s not talking nonsense. Continue reading
- Today's Weather: Hungover, frankly
Harold Tweets…My Tweets
- Man planning hard divorce hires chainsaw to split the assets
- Battle of Britain Flight Lancaster shot down in paintball accident
- Sheepish Bono finds what he’s looking for behind the couch
- “Just stop it! Abusing hospital staff is my job” says Jeremy Hunt
- OJ Simpson hopes to resume his career in murdering
- Outrage as Bill Oddie revealed as BBC’s top earner
- New Star Wars movie to feature first male Wookiee
- “Don’t worry, lads. Our leader will always be a man,” says English Labour Party
What they’re saying about the Evening Harold!
"Way better than the Guardian" - Jeremy Corbyn
"Ha - this piece of wit contains a lot of truth" - Brian May.
THE REAL BRIAN MAY!!!
"I just love this paper.... site... web thingy. Makes my day, every day" - Phil Burfoot
Most popular stories
Enjoy some older Haroldy goodness