Everyone in the UK has woken up happier than an MP contemplating their expense claims. The sun is shining, Brexit is a fantastic idea being superbly negotiated by the nation’s finest minds whose plan for it is detailed and brilliant and the government, led by the admirable Theresa May, is as strong and stable as a table made from granite and Gwyneth Paltrow’s belief that she’s not talking nonsense. Continue reading
Today’s Weather: Cock Robin
Harold Tweets…My Tweets
- Trump ready to go to Mars for talks with the Martians
- Crayfish removes claw to escape Brexit fan in pub
- JCB ‘standing by’ to replace Harley-Davidson imports hit by trade war
- Rail Minister won’t resign: “I’ve f*cked up more than this and wasn’t sacked”
- The idiot Liam Fox: US steel tariffs ‘are all part of my cunning plan’
- Jacob Rees-Mogg keen on ‘really hard landing’ for PM in Brexit sky-diving
- NHS staff ‘delighted’ by news of another reorganisation
- Plane crash almost forces Royal wedding off BBC news’ top-spot
What they’re saying about the Evening Harold!
"Way better than the Guardian" - Jeremy Corbyn
"Ha - this piece of wit contains a lot of truth" - Brian May.
THE REAL BRIAN MAY!!!
"I just love this paper.... site... web thingy. Makes my day, every day" - Phil Burfoot
Most popular stories
Enjoy some older Haroldy goodness