Everyone in the UK has woken up happier than an MP contemplating their expense claims. The sun is shining, Brexit is a fantastic idea being superbly negotiated by the nation’s finest minds whose plan for it is detailed and brilliant and the government, led by the admirable Theresa May, is as strong and stable as a table made from granite and Gwyneth Paltrow’s belief that she’s not talking nonsense. Continue reading
- Today's Weather: Hungover, frankly
Harold Tweets…My Tweets
- After Rio Ferdinand, clamour grows for Michael Gove to take up boxing
- Jeremy Hunt “still not dead”
- Iain Duncan Liar backs Boris Liar
- May: compared to £1.5bn DUP bribe, £140m for a general election “a bargain”
- Sex robots now so realistic they won’t sleep with the men who buy them
- At this point it would be nice if our leaders really were lizards
- Twitchy Tories offer police and prison officers bribe before it all kicks off
- Caribbean braced for more shit flying through the air as Boris plans to jet in
What they’re saying about the Evening Harold!
"Way better than the Guardian" - Jeremy Corbyn
"Ha - this piece of wit contains a lot of truth" - Brian May.
THE REAL BRIAN MAY!!!
"I just love this paper.... site... web thingy. Makes my day, every day" - Phil Burfoot
Most popular stories
Enjoy some older Haroldy goodness