Oxford students who attended last night’s Oxford Union debate during which Ukip MEP Godfrey Bloom interrupted a student to ask “are you Richard III or not” in clear reference to that student’s physical disability have today defended their braying reaction in support of Bloom’s comment by saying that he was too clever for them. Continue reading
Today’s Weather: Hazy
Harold Tweets…My Tweets
- January: still no end in sight.
- Harold EXCLUSIVE: The Royal Summit, full transcript.
- Harold couple to step back from being 60 millionth in line to the throne
- Prue Leith threatens vengeance after Trump mistakenly assassinates Paul Hollywood
- UK terrorism threat downgraded to ‘Fucking hell, run for it’.
- Global schadenfreude shortage looms after huge surge in demand in UK
- Nation prepares to celebrate the end of PPI calls
- Seasick Greta Thunberg’s puke ‘causing irreversible damage to our oceans’
What they’re saying about the Evening Harold!
"Way better than the Guardian" - Jeremy Corbyn
"Ha - this piece of wit contains a lot of truth" - Brian May.
THE REAL BRIAN MAY!!!
"I just love this paper.... site... web thingy. Makes my day, every day" - Phil Burfoot
Most popular stories
Enjoy some older Haroldy goodness