Dr Clive Evans has dispensed no nonsense medical advice from his Surgery in Harold High Street for over 35 years.
The Surgery is open Tuesday and Thursday from 11am to 1pm, and also Monday from 5pm to 6pm.
For urgent medical issues outside these hours, just pop down to the Squirrel Lickers Arms and the Doc will see you right with a couple of aspirin.
- A problem shared is a problem halved – not when it comes to neck pus!
- Are two bottles of wine a day really good for you?
- Are you a politician suffering from paedophilia? There is hope
- Better to eat fad diet books than follow their recommendations – study
- Big Pharma – friend or foe? A GP gives his verdict
- Cocoa may slow dementia but take heroin for a good time
- Cut that hair hippy! How adults can spread nits
- Dealing with “David Cameron” hair
- Forget apples – a packet of fags a day keeps the doctor away
- Homeopathy or conventional medicine – which is better for genital warts?
- Poo hands – the hygiene faux pas that can be fatal
- Shower health starts with a shampoo bottle-free anus
- Vaccinating children so they don’t catch anti-immunisation fever as adults
- Vegetarianism – healthy option or big miss-steak?
- What to do about big spots on your bottom?