- Today's Weather: That's not rain, that's Britain crying
Harold Tweets…My Tweets
- Jeremy Corbyn offers Owen Smith job as Labour Party gimp.
- Pukka Pies and Bisto announce new partnerships with England football team
- “£4.5Million? Great value” says Blair as 180,000 new members mysteriously sign up from same IP address
- “It’s too hot” says man who moaned last week that summer was over
- Government to explain why missile that could kill millions is essential for peace
- Cameron and Osborne resume their ‘inheritor of money’ careers
- Theresa May promises to listen to Nicola Sturgeon before ignoring her
- “Something nice bound to happen soon,” says everyone hopefully
What they’re saying about the Evening Harold!
"Way better than the Guardian" - Jeremy Corbyn
"Ha - this piece of wit contains a lot of truth" - Brian May.
THE REAL BRIAN MAY!!!
"I just love this paper.... site... web thingy. Makes my day, every day" - Phil Burfoot
Most popular stories
Enjoy some older Haroldy goodness