- Today's Weather: Despicable
Harold Tweets…My Tweets
- Fernando Alonso’s beard woke up from accident “thinking it was 1975″
- Hall and Oates to sue over breakfast cereal named ‘Turgid Shyte’
- Harrison Ford narrowly avoids round of golf
- ‘Will dissemble for cash': Party leaders seek debate sponsorship
- Warning: giving up sugar can lead to acute rise in smugness
- “Save The Children” severs links with “Bomb The Children”
- Parliament is rotten to the core, so is the building: £3bn in repairs required
- Jihadi John was our best ever traffic warden recalls Council
What they’re saying about the Evening Harold!
"Ha - this piece of wit contains a lot of truth" - Brian May.
THE REAL BRIAN MAY!!!
"You can't read that in here unless you buy a pint first" - Eddie, barman at the Squirrel Lickers Arms
"Not as good as a proper newspaper for wiping your bottom" - John Horse
Most popular stories
Enjoy some older Haroldy goodness