Sunny but evil Australia has had itself purged from a UN global climate change report believing that any drop in tourism will damage the country immeasurably while climate change itself won’t because they’re immune due to being quite good at cricket and having lots of barbecues.
Today’s Weather: Cock Robin
Harold Tweets…My Tweets
- Crayfish removes claw to escape Brexit fan in pub
- JCB ‘standing by’ to replace Harley-Davidson imports hit by trade war
- Rail Minister won’t resign: “I’ve f*cked up more than this and wasn’t sacked”
- The idiot Liam Fox: US steel tariffs ‘are all part of my cunning plan’
- Jacob Rees-Mogg keen on ‘really hard landing’ for PM in Brexit sky-diving
- NHS staff ‘delighted’ by news of another reorganisation
- Plane crash almost forces Royal wedding off BBC news’ top-spot
- Grayling will ‘take back control’ of East Coast Rail two years after referendum
What they’re saying about the Evening Harold!
"Way better than the Guardian" - Jeremy Corbyn
"Ha - this piece of wit contains a lot of truth" - Brian May.
THE REAL BRIAN MAY!!!
"I just love this paper.... site... web thingy. Makes my day, every day" - Phil Burfoot
Most popular stories
Enjoy some older Haroldy goodness