Please could any villager who is planning on buying a new car in the near future consider purchasing from Harold’s local car dealer, ‘Mick Clarkson’s Cars’. As you can see from this photo, his once brand new stock is beginning to look a bit ‘dated’.
- Today's Weather: Hungover, frankly
Harold Tweets…My Tweets
- Left-leaning BBC reports Corbyn’s speech at Glastonbury but ignores Mrs May’s at Bekonscot model village
- F1 news: McLaren’s engine penalty is “having Honda engines”
- Quelle surprise!” PM’s Brexit intervention makes things even worse
- Exasperated IDS: “causing real misery is why I created the benefit cap!”
- Queen to retire after spawning 70 millionth subject.
- Queen abandons royal robes for Queen’s speech, after humble PM borrows them
- Nobody in Spain paying any tax
- Anguish for tragic Daily Mail readers as it suddenly advocates tolerance
What they’re saying about the Evening Harold!
"Way better than the Guardian" - Jeremy Corbyn
"Ha - this piece of wit contains a lot of truth" - Brian May.
THE REAL BRIAN MAY!!!
"I just love this paper.... site... web thingy. Makes my day, every day" - Phil Burfoot
Most popular stories
Enjoy some older Haroldy goodness