Please could any villager who is planning on buying a new car in the near future consider purchasing from Harold’s local car dealer, ‘Mick Clarkson’s Cars’. As you can see from this photo, his once brand new stock is beginning to look a bit ‘dated’.
Today’s Weather: Cock Robin
Harold Tweets…My Tweets
- PM sorry if her Blacks Go Home policy was ‘somehow misunderstood’
- May ‘within her rights to do a poo on Corbyn’s head’
- After years of missed NHS standards, Jeremy Hunt is referred to parliamentary standards commissioner for not filling in a form
- Police cuts aren’t linked to rising crime so Amber Rudd gives up her own security officers
- Pardew says he ‘would consider’ underperforming with another new club
- Airwick launches Airwick Skunk, to give ‘calming ambience’ for pet owners
- Owen Smith sacked for having idea that makes Labour electable
- Gateshead passport printer De La Rue loses contract for ‘sounding a bit French’
What they’re saying about the Evening Harold!
"Way better than the Guardian" - Jeremy Corbyn
"Ha - this piece of wit contains a lot of truth" - Brian May.
THE REAL BRIAN MAY!!!
"I just love this paper.... site... web thingy. Makes my day, every day" - Phil Burfoot
Most popular stories
Enjoy some older Haroldy goodness