Yawning void in shoes a drag queen wouldn’t touch, Theresa May, has criticised the Fire Service for appearing to have exactly the same working culture as her own organisation. In a baffling speech she lambasted the Fire Service for being toxic and corrosive and coupling it with a lack of transparency and independent scrutiny. She then returned to Number 10 and her Bullingdon Club, Panama tax haven using, “Calm down, dear” boss and his secretive, white, privately educated, millionaire, manly chums. Continue reading
- Today's Weather: Hungover, frankly
Harold Tweets…My Tweets
- OJ Simpson hopes to resume his career in murdering
- Outrage as Bill Oddie revealed as BBC’s top earner
- New Star Wars movie to feature first male Wookiee
- “Don’t worry, lads. Our leader will always be a man,” says English Labour Party
- May welcomes reduction in JAMs & increase in No Longer Managings
- Jailed for menacing messages about Gina Miller and for being a prick
- May shocked by GE result. “Activists I spoke to all promised to vote Tory”
- Desperate PM to try turning Tories off and on again
What they’re saying about the Evening Harold!
"Way better than the Guardian" - Jeremy Corbyn
"Ha - this piece of wit contains a lot of truth" - Brian May.
THE REAL BRIAN MAY!!!
"I just love this paper.... site... web thingy. Makes my day, every day" - Phil Burfoot
Most popular stories
Enjoy some older Haroldy goodness