Yawning void in shoes a drag queen wouldn’t touch, Theresa May, has criticised the Fire Service for appearing to have exactly the same working culture as her own organisation. In a baffling speech she lambasted the Fire Service for being toxic and corrosive and coupling it with a lack of transparency and independent scrutiny. She then returned to Number 10 and her Bullingdon Club, Panama tax haven using, “Calm down, dear” boss and his secretive, white, privately educated, millionaire, manly chums. Continue reading
Today’s Weather: Cock Robin
Harold Tweets…My Tweets
- (Captain) Henry Bolton refuses to abandon sinking shits
- UKIP MEP quits, after finding UKIP is full of homophobic racist twats
- Leave supporters look for even bigger bus lie ahead of potential second Brexit referendum
- Orange-u-tan blocked from UK
- ‘Oy! Stop clogging up our corridors! Jeremy Hunt tells selfish dying patients
- Jeremy Hunt on his decision to stay: “I haven’t fully buggered up the NHS yet.”
- Toby Young: arse gets the elbow
- Huge gang of professional beggars heading to Windsor
What they’re saying about the Evening Harold!
"Way better than the Guardian" - Jeremy Corbyn
"Ha - this piece of wit contains a lot of truth" - Brian May.
THE REAL BRIAN MAY!!!
"I just love this paper.... site... web thingy. Makes my day, every day" - Phil Burfoot
Most popular stories
Enjoy some older Haroldy goodness