Yawning void in shoes a drag queen wouldn’t touch, Theresa May, has criticised the Fire Service for appearing to have exactly the same working culture as her own organisation. In a baffling speech she lambasted the Fire Service for being toxic and corrosive and coupling it with a lack of transparency and independent scrutiny. She then returned to Number 10 and her Bullingdon Club, Panama tax haven using, “Calm down, dear” boss and his secretive, white, privately educated, millionaire, manly chums. Continue reading
- Today's Weather: Hungover, frankly
Harold Tweets…My Tweets
- “Bollocks to it, you sort it out” PM asks the Doctor to fix everything
- EU Brexit team suffering from hysterical laughter after May’s U-turn
- Lib Dems will be ‘victims of apathy’ predicts Harold stoner
- Guardian’s campaigning for the Tories “going brilliantly” says editor
- Posh parents letting their kids run wild in restaurants now UK’s leading cause of stress
- NHS budget data report only being delayed “because it’s awful news” says Hunt
- Trump closes US borders to witches to stop them hunting him
- May’s plan for a fairer (skinned) Britain
What they’re saying about the Evening Harold!
"Way better than the Guardian" - Jeremy Corbyn
"Ha - this piece of wit contains a lot of truth" - Brian May.
THE REAL BRIAN MAY!!!
"I just love this paper.... site... web thingy. Makes my day, every day" - Phil Burfoot
Most popular stories
Enjoy some older Haroldy goodness