Yawning void in shoes a drag queen wouldn’t touch, Theresa May, has criticised the Fire Service for appearing to have exactly the same working culture as her own organisation. In a baffling speech she lambasted the Fire Service for being toxic and corrosive and coupling it with a lack of transparency and independent scrutiny. She then returned to Number 10 and her Bullingdon Club, Panama tax haven using, “Calm down, dear” boss and his secretive, white, privately educated, millionaire, manly chums. Continue reading
Today’s Weather: Cock Robin
Harold Tweets…My Tweets
- Explorer begs wife’s forgiveness for being rescued by the Daily Mail
- Brexit deadline: David Davis ‘actively considering’ working second day a week
- Study shows link between austerity and 120,000 deaths: that’s not enough, say Tories
- God smites Australia with gorgeous weather and a beautiful country
- Facebook ridiculed after banning innocent ‘robin’ Christmas cards
- Turkeys seek transitional period to avoid hard Christmas
- Priti Patel resigns, “definitely not sacked”
- As Cabinet haemorrhages continue, Larry the Downing Street cat put on standby
What they’re saying about the Evening Harold!
"Way better than the Guardian" - Jeremy Corbyn
"Ha - this piece of wit contains a lot of truth" - Brian May.
THE REAL BRIAN MAY!!!
"I just love this paper.... site... web thingy. Makes my day, every day" - Phil Burfoot
Most popular stories
Enjoy some older Haroldy goodness