- Today's Weather: Hungover, frankly
Harold Tweets…My Tweets
- Evening Harold banned from White House press briefing for allegedly reporting ‘fake news’
- Paul Nuttall claims he was at election result where Ukip won
- Cats renamed Pocket Lions to widen appeal
- James Delaney to stand for Labour in Stoke by-election
- Trump cites non-existent Lancre terror attack
- Piers Morgan quits humanity after criticism
- Trump: ‘I have the smarts to solve the Israel-Pennsylvania conflict’
- Paul Nuttall denies being UKIP leader
What they’re saying about the Evening Harold!
"Way better than the Guardian" - Jeremy Corbyn
"Ha - this piece of wit contains a lot of truth" - Brian May.
THE REAL BRIAN MAY!!!
"I just love this paper.... site... web thingy. Makes my day, every day" - Phil Burfoot
Most popular stories
Enjoy some older Haroldy goodness